In this home we removed 6 walls
and relocated the rooms to give our clients a completed open main floor
Some of the products and materials used In this project:
* Custom cabinetry in the kitchen including a 16 feet center island,
coffee station and butler's pantry. We also incorporated build in custom
cabinetry in the great room and office space.
* Hand scrapped, distressed wood floors were used throughout the
* Both staircase were replaced with new maple staircases with custom
railings and iron pickets.
* Hanstone quartz countertops.
* Kohler and sinks we used in the island and smaller versions were
installed in the butlers pantry.
* Large format porcelain made to mimic Calacatta marble was used on
the kitchen backsplash
* Large format porcelain tile was also used on both the great room
* Chef quality appliances including a 48" Wolf range top; Wolf double
ovens as well as Wolf steam oven & microwave ovens were incorporated on the
island; Sub-Zero refrigerator and wine cooler located in the butler's
* James R Moder chandelier and wall sconces were used in the dining
* 50" Napoleon electric fireplace was incorporated into the great room
* We reused the client's Lazyboy power motion sectional.